Remington CTF Frangible Bullets 357 Sig/ 9mm (355 Diameter) 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of 500 (Bulk Packaged)
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Redding Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $7.99 Available
Remington CTF Bullets are an excellent lead free bullet choice for target shooting at both indoor and outdoor ranges. CTF bullets are jacketless copper tin frangible bullets that disintegrate into powder fragments upon impact with hard targets without splash back, thus dramatically reducing the hazard to bystanders. They are formed from copper and tin blended powder using a compaction and sintering process that eliminates the need for a jacket or plating on the outside of the bullet. This design prolongs the life of backstops and target traps.
While these bullets were made for the factory Remington CTF 357 Sig loads it is safe to load in 9mm Luger as well. This bullet features the same dimensions as standard .355"/ 9mm bullets but has a profile that allows for proper neck tension in the bottle neck 357 Sig cartridge.
Frangible bullet specific load data should be used when loading these bullets like that available from most major powder manufacturers.
Over crimping may cause cracks in the bullet causing bullet failure. Bullets should be pulled and inspected when setting crimp die to look for indentation in the side of the bullet.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.