Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 6 oz Aerosol
- Vortex 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Matte... $19.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber Synthetic Safe Firearm Cleaner 15... $10.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.07 Available
- Winchester Gun Cleaner 11 oz Aerosol... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.47 Available
- MidwayUSA Metal Gun Cleaning Pad... $4.39 - $5.79 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection Titan Q-R Detachable Sling Swivels... $14.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Male to 8 x 36 Female... $3.69 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $3.49 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $10.19 Available
- KG KG-2 Bore Restore 4 oz... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.