Benchmade 530 Folding Knife 3.25" 154CM Stainless Steel Spear Point Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benchmade 580 Barrage Tactical Folding Knife 3.6" Spear Point... $127.50 - $140.25 Select Options
- Benchmade 530SBK Folding Tactical Knife 3.25' Serrated Spear... $110.50 Available
- Benchmade 707 Sequel Folding Tactical Knife 2.95" Modified... $140.25 - $153.00 Select Options
- Benchmade 531 Pardue Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... $131.75 - $144.50 Select Options
- Benchmade Griptilian Folding Knife 3.5" Blade Polymer Handle... $97.75 - $114.75 Select Options
Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless
Weight: 1.88 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.