The SPEC.-OPS. Rigger Belt is a high-quality version of the time honored design used by operators throughout the Special Operations community. These belts can be the difference between life and death in emergency situations. Designed to be the ideal back-up for a tactical harness used during airframe tie-ins, rappelling, roping-off situations, or wherever you need an extra measure of security.
The SPEC.-OPS. Rigger Belt is an essential addition to your first line field gear assortment. The heavy duty 1.75" Nylon webbing will completely fill most belt loops and minimize belt movement on the draw when carrying a holster. Additionally, the belt is stiff enough that it will not roll when carrying a heavy load of magazines or other equipment.
- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1.75" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- FIVE COLORS. Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).
- WAIST SIZES: Regular, 24-34 inches; Large, 34-40 inches and X-Large, 40-46 inches.