Excalibur Eclipse XT Crossbow Package with Shadow-Zone Illuminated Scope Black
- Excalibur Boltcutter Fixed Blade Broadhead 150 Grain Stainless... $36.49 Available
- Excalibur FireBolt 20" Carbon Crossbow Bolts 4" Vanes Lighted... $51.99 Available
- Excalibur Excel Recurve Crossbow String 36"... $27.49 Available
- Excalibur C2 Crossbow Crank Cocking Device Aluminum... $177.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Excalibur Crossbow Range Finder Mount Aluminum Black... $38.49 Available
- Carbon Fiber finish
- S5 sound control system
- Thumbhole stock
For the crossbow hunter who likes to lurk in the shadows to ambush their prey, Excalibur has developed the Eclipse XT. This crossbow was designed around their tried and true 200 lb thumbhole design and features a carbon fiber finish which is more durable than traditional camo finishes. Add in Excalibur's S5 sound and vibration control system for a whisper quiet shot and you have one stealthy crossbow. The ambidextrous cheek piece and safety make this crossbow an excellent choice for any archer.
- Ambidextrous cheek piece and safety
- Tactical styling
- Designed for the blind hunter
- Speed: 330 fps (using 350 grain arrow with optional Flemish Dyna Flight string)
- Kinetic Energy: 85 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 200 lbs
- Power Stroke: 15.5"
- Overall Length: 37.4"
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: Shadow Zone Crossbow Scope
- Shadow Zone Crossbow Scope
- Excalibur 4-arrow quiver
- 4 Firebolt arrows with points
- Rope Cocking Aid
Shipping Weight: 12.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.