SOG PowerDuo Multi-Tool 10 Function Stainless Steel Black Finish
- Leatherman Sidekick Multi-Tool Stainless Steel... $39.85 Available
- Gerber MP 600 Basic Multi-Tool... $56.99 - $66.99 Select Options
- Leatherman Rebar Multi-Tool Stainless Steel... $54.85 - $64.85 Select Options
- Leatherman Freestyle Multi-Tool Stainless Steel... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CRKT Zilla Multi-Tool 3" 3Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum... $24.99 Available
- SOG Paratool Multi-Tool 15 Tools Stainless Steel... $56.99 Select Options
- SOG Pocket PowerPlier Multi-Tools 13 Tools Stainless Steel... $46.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $9.99 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
The PowerDuo features solid stainless steel construction for years of service, and Polymer handle scales for a secure grip. Sheath Included.
- Open Length: 6.2"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- 2.9" Blade
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Small and large Flat head screwdriver
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Philips screwdriver
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.