Pelican 2680 HeadsUp Lite Recoil Headlamp White LED Polymer
- Streamlight ProTac HL Headlamp LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $64.99 Available
- Browning Nitro Headlamp Luxeon LED with 1 CR123A Battery... $43.99 Available
- Fenix HP25 Headlamp LED with 4 AA Batteries Aluminum and... $69.95 Available Select Options
- Coast HL6 Headlamp LED Variable Power with 3 AAA Batteries... $29.99 Available
- Nite Lite Nite Sport 2 Headlamp Package Incandescent with... $89.99 Available
- Coast HL27 Headlamp LED Focusable Variable Power with 3 AA... $51.99 Available
- Coast HL7R Headlamp LED Focusable Variable Power Rechargeable... $38.78 Available
- Pelican 2720 Headlamp LED with 4 AA Batteries Polymer Black... $45.86 Available
- Bulb: 1 Watt LED
- Light Output: 79 Lumens
- Run Time: 10 hours
- Lighting Modes: One lighting mode
- Switch type: Dial switch
- Battery: 4 AA (included)
- Headband type: Adjustable headband with top strap
- Material: ABS Resin Polymer
- Length: 4.64"
- Weight: 15.6 oz
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.