Tec X TK-3 Folding Knife 2.125" 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade ABS Polymer Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $14.87 Available
- Tec X Dinero Folding Knife 2.2" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel... $14.99 Available
- Tec X TK-2 Folding Knife 2.63" 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point... $14.99 Available
- Tec X TK-1 Folding Knife 3.125" 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point... $16.99 Available
- Tec X Inceptra Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 440 Stainless... $19.99 Available
- Tec X Inceptra-T Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 440 Stainless... $19.99 Available
The TK-3 is a compact folder that takes up very little room in your pocket. The 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade is versatile and holds a sharp edge. The ABS Polymer handle is ergonomically designed and comfortable in your hand.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: ABS Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: N/A
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.125"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 3"
- Overall Length: N/A
- Weight: 1.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.