Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph
- Shooting Chrony Carrying Case for Chrony Chronograph and... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph... $19.79 Available
- Vanguard Espod Plus 203AP Tripod Black... $88.09 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Chrony Chronograph... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery 9 Volt Industrial Alkaline EN22 Pack of 12... $18.80 Available
- Shooting Chrony Indoor Shooting Light Fixture for Chrony... $49.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 Government,... $7.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $10.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 300 Grain Hollow... $59.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.19 Available
- Midwest Industries Push Button Quick Detachable Sling Swivel... $8.50 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 32 oz Liquid... $14.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14-1/2" x 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don't want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10|