Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Shooting Chrony... $87.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Carrying Case for Chrony Chronograph and... $34.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph... $20.49 Available
- Shooting Chrony Indoor Shooting Light Fixture for Chrony... $31.95 - $31.96 Select Options
- Energizer Battery 9 Volt Industrial Alkaline EN22 Pack of 12... $23.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph... $86.63 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $129.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $143.99 Available
- CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System... $199.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $108.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $214.99 Available
- PACT Professional XP Chronograph with Improved Skyscreen... $243.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $117.99 Available
- PACT Model 1 XP Chronograph with Improved Sky Screen Mounting... $131.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AmmoMaster Chronograph... $142.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $193.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lee Bench Plate Hardwood Base Blanks... $11.29 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger Steel... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Box of 50... $54.99 Available
- Lee Powder Through Expander Die 45 ACP... $11.99 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 5"... $56.99 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard II Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $32.24 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Glock 17, 20,... $10.99 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14-1/2" x 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
Shipping Weight: 3.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.