Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vanguard Espod Plus 203AP Tripod Black... $88.09 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Shooting Chrony... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph... $19.79 Available
- Shooting Chrony Carrying Case for Chrony Chronograph and... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery 9 Volt Industrial Alkaline EN22 Pack of 12... $23.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Indoor Shooting Light Fixture for Chrony... $49.99 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V2 Ballistic Chronograph... $360.00 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V1 Ballistic Chronograph... $265.00 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph... $79.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $140.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System... $199.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $210.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $106.99 Available
- PACT Professional XP Chronograph with Improved Skyscreen... $239.99 Available
- PACT Model 1 XP Chronograph with Improved Sky Screen Mounting... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AmmoMaster Chronograph... $139.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $115.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Gamma Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony... $190.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Diamondback, Dan Wesson S&W 17,... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $15.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot TAP-HD Extreme Gun Cleaner, Conditioner and... $9.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $11.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case... $69.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25/M110 SASS... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Reloading Brass 45 Colt (Long Colt) Primed ... $39.49 - $184.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14-1/2" x 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
- Deleting Single Shot: Press & release the button repeatedly until the desired shot number is displayed (NOT the velocity). Press & hold the button until display flashes. Release button immediately. The Chrony will automatically adjust the statistics.
- Starting a new String: Turn your Chrony OFF and the ON again. Or, (if you don't want to get up) press & release the button until -Hi- is displayed. Hold the button in until the display changes to -CL-, then release the button. -Clr- is now displayed. Press & release the button until the display changes to -CLS-, then press & hold button in until the display flashes. Release button immediately.
- Retrieve Information: Anytime you wish, you may view the data you have produced. To do this, simply press the button, identify the information you are about to receive, release button and read the information. Repeat this process for each piece if information shown below:
|Press Button||Release Button|
|ES||Extreme Spread or Hi velocity minus Lo velocity|
|To||Total number of shots recorded since Chrony was turned on|
|10||Velocity of 10|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.