Tannerite Exploding Rifle Targets Starter Kit Includes Six 1/2 lb. Targets
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #209 22-250 Remington, 243... $1.79 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #210 25-06 Remington, 270... $1.79 Select Options
- Tannerite White Lightning Rimfire Exploding Target Package of... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Champion Clay Target Holder Pack of 3... $5.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $3.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 243 Winchester... $4.99 Available
- Sure Shot Mini Mag Rimfire Exploding Target Package of 10... $19.99 Available
- Tannerite Exploding Rifle Target 1/2 lb. Jar Package of 4... $20.99 Available
Carefully read all instructions before using Tannerite Targets!
- Kit includes six 1/2 lb. Targets
Warning: Misuse of this product can result in serious bodily injury, destruction of property, and/or loss of life or limb. Keep away from children. Use eye and ear protection and follow all firearm safety standards. Use only in clear areas free from all flammable material and debris that could become projectiles. Use at a minimum distance of 50 meters. By mixing this product, you state that you understand and will follow these directions, and release the producer and/or distributor of this product from any liability from the use or misuse of this product. Misuse of this product is a violation of federal law.
This product must not be mixed away from the location of use and should be detonated soon after mixing. Do not transport mixed product. Do not resell mixed product. Do not store mixed product. Comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding use of and/or disposal of mixed and undetonated product.
Once mixed, it is considered an explosive material so you can not transport it or store it without proper licensing (it must be mixed and shot on site).
Not for human consumption. Do not re-package.