Tannerite Exploding Rifle Targets Starter Kit Includes Six 1/2 lb. Targets
- Tannerite Exploding Rifle Target 1 lb. Jar Package of 4... $34.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Champion Diamond Pop-Up Reactive Target 22 Caliber Rimfire... $12.29 Available
- MagPul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon... $47.45 Select Options
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 8" Sight-In Package of 25... $4.09 Available
- Hoppe's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.49 Available
- SportEAR Electronic Earmuffs Head Muffz XT4 (NRR 25dB) Black... $152.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell and Choke Tube Box with Handle 12 Gauge 2-3/4",... $15.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $42.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $40.00 Available
- Holland's Case Neck Ball Vernier Micrometer... $99.99 Available
Carefully read all instructions before using Tannerite Targets!
- Kit includes six 1/2 lb. Targets
Warning: Misuse of this product can result in serious bodily injury, destruction of property, and/or loss of life or limb. Keep away from children. Use eye and ear protection and follow all firearm safety standards. Use only in clear areas free from all flammable material and debris that could become projectiles. Use at a minimum distance of 50 meters. By mixing this product, you state that you understand and will follow these directions, and release the producer and/or distributor of this product from any liability from the use or misuse of this product. Misuse of this product is a violation of federal law.
This product must not be mixed away from the location of use and should be detonated soon after mixing. Do not transport mixed product. Do not resell mixed product. Do not store mixed product. Comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding use of and/or disposal of mixed and undetonated product.
Once mixed, it is considered an explosive material so you can not transport it or store it without proper licensing (it must be mixed and shot on site).
Not for human consumption. Do not re-package.