Kershaw Pro Grade Fixed Blade Narrow Fillet Knife 9" Drop Point 420J Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
The Pro Grade Narrow Fillet Knife is the ideal fisherman's companion. It features a slim blade that is available in two lengths to handle everything from bass and trout to salmon and pike. The blades have enough flex to make filleting easier and are thin enough to slide effortlessly through your catch. All Pro Grade Series knives feature razor sharp blades made from 420J2 Stainless Steel which has outstanding corrosion resistance while also being tough and able to take and hold a keen edge. Finally, Pro Grade Series Knives feature a contoured polymer handle for a sure grip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420J2
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Blade Guard Only
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 7.5" and 9"
- Overall Length: 12.75" and 14.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.