Kershaw Pro Grade Fixed Blade Narrow Fillet Knife 9" Drop Point 420J Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Blue
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's 9" Oval Sharpening Rod Fine Ceramic... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Pro Grade Narrow Fillet Knife is the ideal fisherman's companion. It features a slim blade that is available in two lengths to handle everything from bass and trout to salmon and pike. The blades have enough flex to make filleting easier and are thin enough to slide effortlessly through your catch. All Pro Grade Series knives feature razor sharp blades made from 420J2 Stainless Steel which has outstanding corrosion resistance while also being tough and able to take and hold a keen edge. Finally, Pro Grade Series Knives feature a contoured polymer handle for a sure grip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420J2
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Blade Guard Only
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 7.5" and 9"
- Overall Length: 12.75" and 14.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.