Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 75 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose Box of 20
- Hornady Match Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain A-Max Boat... $26.49 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain Soft Point... $6.49 - $287.99 Select Options
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $22.75 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Round Nose Soft... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 154 Grain Soft Point... $6.49 - $275.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $1.49 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 147 Grain Jacketed... $24.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Kel-Tec P32,... $17.79 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 60 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $25.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition with the highest quality components available. The result is ammunition that performs to the full potential of the chambering. This ammunition is safe to use in all firearms chambered in 32 ACP and are in proper working condition. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 32 ACP +P Ammunition:
This 32 ACP+P ammo will better all American made 32 ACP+P ammo by 110 fps to 150 fps with a heavier bullet than any other American made 32 ACP ammo.
Item 30A/20 is a 75gr. HARD cast bullet with a flat nose. It is traveling over 1,000 fps out of my 3.4 inch Beretta Mod. 70. We've used a flash suppressed powder so that you won't be blinded by your own gunfire in the dark. This is significant as well over 90% of all civilian shootings in America occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about. Also, this flat nosed, nonexpanding, hard cast, bullet will penetrate deeply and will do much more damage than the typical round nosed FMJ bullet. Round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through living tissue, doing little damage as opposed to a flat nosed bullet. The flat nose not only wounds much more than a round nosed bullet, but it actually keeps the penetration straight and thus deeper. Notice the below velocities from my personal 32 ACP pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not the exaggerated speeds you'll see produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo advertising, is truly what you get in the "real world" where it matters. You can expect 20+ inches of straight line penetration.
Not only is our bullet heavier than any other American made 32 ACP ammo, but it is moving about 15% to 20% faster - with that heavier bullet! Feeding and function was flawless in the three test pistols listed above.