Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 75 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose Box of 20
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" Buffered 00 Buckshot... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 32 ACP 60 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $18.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.49 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Hollow Point Box of 20... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 60 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $24.99 Available
- Meister Hard Cast Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 230 Grain... $72.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 20 lb... $7.89 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Lightfield Commander IDS Plus Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 1-3/8... $17.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 32 ACP +P Ammunition:
This 32 ACP+P ammo will better all American made 32 ACP+P ammo by 110 fps to 150 fps with a heavier bullet than any other American made 32 ACP ammo.
Item 30A/20 is a 75gr. HARD cast bullet with a flat nose. It is traveling over 1,000 fps out of my 3.4 inch Beretta Mod. 70. We've used a flash suppressed powder so that you won't be blinded by your own gunfire in the dark. This is significant as well over 90% of all civilian shootings in America occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about. Also, this flat nosed, nonexpanding, hard cast, bullet will penetrate deeply and will do much more damage than the typical round nosed FMJ bullet. Round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through living tissue, doing little damage as opposed to a flat nosed bullet. The flat nose not only wounds much more than a round nosed bullet, but it actually keeps the penetration straight and thus deeper. Notice the below velocities from my personal 32 ACP pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not the exaggerated speeds you'll see produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo advertising, is truly what you get in the "real world" where it matters. You can expect 20+ inches of straight line penetration.
Not only is our bullet heavier than any other American made 32 ACP ammo, but it is moving about 15% to 20% faster - with that heavier bullet! Feeding and function was flawless in the three test pistols listed above.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.