DPMS Rear Sight .046" Aperture National Match-Style AR-15 Matte
- DPMS Front Sight Post National Match-Style .050" Round AR-15... $12.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- KNS Front Sight Post Assortment AR-15 Matte Package of 7... $27.00 Available
- GG&G Tactical Bolt Release Pad Benelli M1 Super 90, M3 Super... $116.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $5.83 - $12.99 Select Options
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.49 Available
- Power Custom Upper and Lower Receiver Shim Kit AR-15 Package... $14.66 Available
- Del-Ton Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.17 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife 4.8" Drop... $69.99 Available
- DPMS Front and Rear Sight Adjusting Tool (5-Prong) AR-15 A1... $9.79 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.