Mesa Tactical Magazine Extension Tube Clamp with Picatinny Rail Remington 870, 1100, 11-87, Mossberg 930 12 Gauge Aluminum Matte
- Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain Match Semi-Wadcutter... $14.57 Available
- Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock Pocket Sling Loop Adapter Remington... $11.29 Available
- Scattergun Technologies High Visibility Follower Remington... $7.99 Available
- Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,... $17.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 11-87 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Cylinder... $159.99 Available
- TacStar Shotshell Ammunition Carrier with Raised Picatinny... $69.99 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Mossberg 590 12 Gauge... $27.99 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Bolt Handle Remington 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge Steel... $30.49 Available
- Streamlight TLR-4 Compact Weaponlight LED and Laser with 1 CR2... $129.99 - $274.99 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension with Sling Swivel Clamp... $42.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $59.99 - $78.99 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier with... $105.99 - $124.99 Select Options
- Fits 12 Gauge Barrels
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Matte Black Type 3 Hardcoat Anodizing
- 2 Picatinny rail included
- Accepts other Mesa accessories
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.