Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner with Gut Hook D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... Add to Cart for Price
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska Magnum Ulu Fixed Blade Knife 3.375" D2 Tool... $54.99 Available
- Buck 401 Kalinga Fixed Blade Knife 4-3/4" Skinner 420HC... $104.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner... $119.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife 6.5"... $199.99 Available
- Boker Arbolito Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.25" T6MoV... $113.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife is designed specifically for hunters who need a powerful blade to cut through medium-size bones and perform heavy duty skinning tasks. Deer, sheep, and mountain goat hunters, who hunt on extended, strenuous, high altitude expeditions, will find it to be an excellent tool that keeps the equipment weight to a minimum, yet still has enough heft to do field-dressing jobs easily and efficiently. Each Light Hunter is hand made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D2 tool steel as the award-winning Brown Bear. The blade is a full 1/4" thick, just like the big Brown Bear; however, it is 3" shorter. Knives of Alaska also added a large capacity gut-hook, so the thick hair of sheep, mountain goats, elk, and big northern whitetails will not "ball up" as experienced with smaller gut-hooks. The Stag handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Skinner/Cleaver
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.