Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner with Gut Hook D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska Magnum Ulu Fixed Blade Knife 3.375" D2 Tool... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck 401 Kalinga Fixed Blade Knife 4-3/4" Skinner 420HC... $119.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner... $119.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Boker Arbolito Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.25" T6MoV... $113.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife 6.5"... $199.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife is designed specifically for hunters who need a powerful blade to cut through medium-size bones and perform heavy duty skinning tasks. Deer, sheep, and mountain goat hunters, who hunt on extended, strenuous, high altitude expeditions, will find it to be an excellent tool that keeps the equipment weight to a minimum, yet still has enough heft to do field-dressing jobs easily and efficiently. Each Light Hunter is hand made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D2 tool steel as the award-winning Brown Bear. The blade is a full 1/4" thick, just like the big Brown Bear; however, it is 3" shorter. Knives of Alaska also added a large capacity gut-hook, so the thick hair of sheep, mountain goats, elk, and big northern whitetails will not "ball up" as experienced with smaller gut-hooks. The Stag handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Skinner/Cleaver
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!