Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 260 Grain Partition Box of 20
- Hoppe's Target Sighting-In 14" x 14" Package of 100... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Ammunition Travel-Survivor Dry Box 10" x 7" x 3" Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 335 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $37.49 Available
- Kynoch Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Woodleigh Weldcore... $37.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Round Nose... $44.49 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 165 Grain Nosler... $68.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 168 Grain... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Bear Ammunition 454 Casull 325 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 165... $69.99 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Nosler... $78.99 Available
- Boyt H48 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Solid Foam Insert Polymer... $79.08 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $6.49 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap 308 Winchester Polymer Package of 2... $11.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 223 Remington... $10.29 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Partition Bullets feature a fully tapered jacket that ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high or low velocities. Nosler's integral partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.