Hornady Shellholder #35 (223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 300 WSM)
- Hoppe's #9 Bench Rest Gun Oil with Weatherguard 2-1/4 oz... $3.59 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #2 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $2.71 Available
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Case Cleaning... $13.75 - $62.99 Select Options
- Hornady Shellholder #6 (38 Special, 357 Magnum, 7.62x39mm)... $3.94 Available
- Hoppe's 3-Piece Rifle Cleaning Rod 22 Caliber 33" 8 x 32... $5.99 - $8.89 Select Options
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $3.94 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Synthetic Cleaning Solvent 2 oz. Foaming Aerosol... $6.09 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $8.99 - $10.79 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $8.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $12.99 Select Options
Fits the following calibers:
Shipping Weight: 0.042 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.