Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Sevigny Competition Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $19.99 Available
- Glock Rear Sight Mounting Tool All Models... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.79 Available
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $6.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Installation Tool... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $22.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Magazine Release Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24,... $2.69 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington... $146.99 Available
- Competition Electronics Pocket Pro/Pocket Pro 2 Shot Timer... $10.29 Available
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Sevigny Competition
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.