Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Sevigny Competition Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $19.99 Available
- Glock Rear Sight Mounting Tool All Models... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Competition Trigger Spring Glock All Models... $3.33 Available
- Blade-Tech Single Magazine Pouch Right Hand Double Stack... $29.74 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Mossberg Trigger Housing Pin Retainer Spring Mossberg 500,... $4.99 Available
- Glockworx Standard Deluxe Drop-In Competition Trigger and... $190.00 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Extractor Depressor Plunger 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Channel Liner Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Sevigny Competition
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.