RCBS Trim Die 7.62x39mm
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $59.99 Available
- Barnes RRLP Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 108 Grain... $19.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Vltor A5 H3 Heavy 6.08 oz Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $47.45 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Receiver End Plate Sling Loop Mount... $39.30 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $30.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain... $33.49 Available
- MGI 2X Extra Power Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.41 - $75.95 Select Options
The Trim Die has been case hardened, hand polish and heat treated to withstand a file bearing against the top surface without causing damage to the die. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Heat-Treated Steel
Die Type Included:
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.