Quikclot 50 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge
- Quikclot 25 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge... $10.40 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Oral Rehydration Salts Concentrate Pack... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Dental Medic 1 Person First Aid Kit... $12.00 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits GlacierGel Blister & Burn Dressing Kit... $8.00 Available
- Ruger Trigger Pivot Retainer Ruger Mark II All Models... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Steel Blade Hardwood Handle... $16.18 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Sheath Cordura Black... $5.79 Available
- QuikClot Trauma Pak Emergency First Aid Kit... $19.99 Available
- Fiocchi Less Lethal Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 4.8 Gram Rubber... $38.99 Available
- Stop Bleeding Fast
- Keep Wounds Clean
- Beat the Heat
QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge™ is a chemically inert material that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. The QuikClot® Zeolite beads are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag so that it can be easily applied by anyone and also easily and cleanly removed from the wound by professional medical providers. QuikClot® is safe to use and is a low heat formula that will not burn the skin. Leave QuikClot® in place until more advanced medical help arrives. Each package contains one 5" x 5" (50g) bag of QuikClot®.
Shipping Weight: 0.130 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.