Beavertail 1400 Boat Blind Nylon
Fits boats 14' - 15' long. Top Beam 47" - 59"
- 3 closeable shooting holes
- The only gunnel to gunnel clearance frame in the industry
- Attaches to your boat using the exclusive adjustable telescoping frame system, so no holes have to be drilled into your boat
- Allows you to use your bench seats, gun boxes & storage without interference of the blind frame
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized tubing
- Exclusively made to run with a mud motor; equally effective with outboards
- Weighs approx. 47 pounds and stands 27" above gunnels
- Accommodates square front jon boats as well as semi-V front jons
- 600 Denier Cordura stitched with nylon thread.
- Large Vegetation Straps for foliage and ultimate concealment
- Fits all Xpress, War Eagle, Polar Kraft, Alumicraft, Sea Ark, Grizzly Tracker, Lowe, Crestliner, Legend Craft, Gator Trax, Go-Devil, Curacraft, Rino, Triton, & many more boat models. Beavertail is the only flip blind in the world that can say their blind are on every one of these boats
- By exchanging the blind arms for ground legs, this is the only blind in the industry that can go from the boat to the field in 5 minutes.