Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 450 Bushmaster (452 Diameter) 250 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding Box of 50
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 250 Grain SST Flex... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 450 Bushmaster 9-Round Stainless... $29.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 22 Hornet 45 Grain Soft Point Box of... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $30.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $28.99 Available
- Bushmaster AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 450 Bushmaster 1... $649.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 4-Die Set 450 Bushmaster... $70.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Grand Slam Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $30.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Logo Decals... $2.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 240 Grain... $31.99 Available
These bullets are safe to use in all tubular magazines, as well as any other firearm. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.