Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 3.75" 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel Spear Point Brushed Finished Blade G-Mascus G-10 Handle Black
The Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folder is the first liner lock in the HogueExtreme Series Knives. The EX-02 has been carefully engineered to ensure the user would get a bomb-proof tool they could treasure and pass down to the next generation. Available with either a spear point or a tanto point blade, this knife wasn't meant to be a safe queen-the Hogue EX-02 is a high-quality tool that won't let you down. From the cryogenically treated 154CM Stainless Steel to extra thick, hardened stainless steel liner lock system. The EX-02 was designed to perform under extreme use.
Both the tanto and spear pointHogue EX-02 knives are available with either an ambidextrous thumb stud or optional flipper tab. The flipper tab knives allows for faster opening and provides a guard in front of the finger groove. While the thumb stud versions offer a slim, snag-free profile. The blade can be easily closed with one hand, even while wearing gloves. A solid back end allows the knife to be used as a striking tool and a deep finger groove helps control the EX-02 during use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry, Tip-up or Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock with manual safety
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Thickness: .150"
- Closed Length: 4.625" or 5.125"
- Overall Length: 7.875" or 8.75"
- Weight: 5.04 oz or 7.08 oz
- Made in the USA!
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.450 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.