Loadbooks USA "45-70 Government" Reloading Manual
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Champion Diamond Pop-Up Reactive Target 22 Caliber Rimfire... $12.29 Available
- Loadbooks USA "30-06 Springfield" Reloading Manual... $7.19 Available
- Loadbooks USA "44 Remington Magnum" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45-70 Government... $5.19 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Wild West Guns Ejector Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895 Steel... $24.49 Available
- Wild West Guns Magazine Follower Marlin Lever-Action Rifle... $19.49 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Pyrodex (Black Powder)
FFG Powder (Black Powder)
Shipping Weight: 0.260 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.