Bohning Big Jig for Right Helical and Offset Fletching
- Bohning Fletch-Tite Instant Gel Arrow Fletching Adhesive 3... $4.19 Available
- Bohning Impulse Traditional Arrow Fletching Pack of 40... $7.24 - $9.24 Select Options
- Bohning Signature Nock Arrow Nock Pack of 12... $3.67 - $6.46 Select Options
- Bohning The "Stripper" Arrow Fletching Remover Polymer Red... $14.79 Available
- Bohning Triple Tower Fletching Jig... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bohning Tower Fletching Jig for Impulse Vanes... $54.99 Available
- Bohning Pro Class Arrow Fletching Jig with Straight Clamp... $31.49 Available
- Bohning HELIX Arrow Fletching Jig Polymer Red and Black... $43.99 Available
- Bohning Blazer Jig STR8 Fletching Jig... $34.34 Available
Wanting to fletch your own arrows at home? The Bohning Big Jig is just what you need. This fletching jig is designed to give you a professional fletching job every time with a 1 degree right offset or 3 degree right helical. The simple operation allows you to fletch any size arrow shaft and up to 4" vanes. The Big Jig may be lightweight and compact but it is very sturdy and durable. Using the Big Jig will place three vanes at 120 degrees apart, four vanes at 90 degrees apart or four vanes at 60°-120°-60°-120°. Customize your arrows with the Big Jig.
- Works with any size arrow shaft from X-10 to 27/64" diameter
- Works with up to 4" vanes
- 2 clamps
- Nock receiver
- Clamp release tape
Shipping Weight: 0.795 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.