- Carved by renowned master carvers
- Complete new postures and positions
- Patent pending UVision Paint Technology
- Proprietary polymer blend yields tough "battleship" feel
- Paint system yields unsurpassed adhesion/durability
- Top notch in-season shipping and service
- Proprietary keel design on floating decoys allows for multiple tie-off points and motion never before achieved
Waterfowl hunters nationwide can close their eyes and draw on the powerful memory of a waterfowl morning....dawn breaking, decoys set, piercing cold shotgun steel, hot coffee, frozen fingers, steamy dog's breath;.anticipation..and if the weather gods are with you..birds driven in on the edge of a Storm Front. Waterfowl hunting success can be razor thin and you need every advantage in the pursuit of this unforgiving passion.
Drawing on decades of experience as a market leader and innovator, Flambeau is proud to introduce Storm Front Decoys as its newest line of waterfowl decoys. Every ounce of Flambeau knowledge and experience was put to the test in pioneering these extraordinary creations. There is not a product on the market today that can guarantee a successful hunt although, Storm Front Decoys, boasting the laundry list of features and benefits below, sure can come close! Depth adjusting eyelet allows for hunters to change water depths without excess decoy line. Secure strap weight location ensures an easy set up and tear down. The paint schemes were also developed utilizing Patent Pending UVision Technology matching the reflectance of real feathers in the full range of light visible to waterfowl, including Ultra-Violet.
- Blue Winged Teal: 10.5"
- Black Duck: 14"
- Green Winged Teal: 10.5"
- Mallard: 14"
- Pintail: 14"
- Wood Duck: 14"
- Blue Winged Teal: 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Black Duck: 6 drakes, 6 hens
- Green Winged Teal: 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Mallard: 6 drakes, 6 hens
- Pintail: 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Wood Duck: 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Blue Winged Teal: 2 active drakes, 2 skimmer drakes, 1 resting hen, 1 dabbler hen
- Black Duck: 6 semi-resting drakes, 6 semi-resting hens
- Green Winged Teal: 2 active drakes, 2 skimmer drakes, 1 resting hen, 1 dabbler hen
- Mallard: 3 active drakes, 3 semi-resting drakes, 6 semi-resting hens
- Pintail: 2 active drakes, 2 semi-resting drakes, 2 semi-resting hens
- Wood Duck: 2 active drakes, 2 skimmer drakes, 2 semi-active hens