Noveske Recon Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC II Medium Contour 1 in 12" Twist 16" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC Steel Black... $37.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider 5/8"-24 x .735" Depth... $91.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5C2 1/2"-36 Thread... $44.60 Available
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block installed, as well as a gas tube and barrel extension. This match barrel also includes a factory-headspaced bolt, guaranteeing proper fit and lockup.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 6.8x43mm SPC Mod 1
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 34 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 Chamber closely follows the dimensions of the improved 6.8x43mm SPC Spec II chamber by providing .100" of freebore. This allows for the use of either standard or high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 3.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.