Noveske Recon Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC II Medium Contour 1 in 12" Twist 16" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round Steel Black... $43.99 Available
- Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider 5/8"-24 x .735" Depth... $91.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5C2 1/2"-36 Thread... $44.60 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Miculek 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel Matte... $38.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch Generation 2... $17.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block with Gas Tube... $76.99 Select Options
- MagPul Stock MOE Rifle AR-15, LR-308 Synthetic... $66.45 Select Options
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block installed, as well as a gas tube and barrel extension. This match barrel also includes a factory-headspaced bolt, guaranteeing proper fit and lockup.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 6.8x43mm SPC Mod 1
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 34 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 Chamber closely follows the dimensions of the improved 6.8x43mm SPC Spec II chamber by providing .100" of freebore. This allows for the use of either standard or high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition.