SOG Pentagon Elite I Folding Knife 4" Serrated Spear Point VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
- SOG Entrenching Tool High Carbon Steel Black... $9.99 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $9.99 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $39.22 Available
- SOG Visionary II Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Modified Spear... $113.99 Available
- SOG Vulcan Folding Knife 3.5" VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade GRN... $92.59 - $134.99 Select Options
- SOG Pentagon Elite II Folding Knife 5" Serrated Stainless... $134.99 Available
- SOG Vulcan Mini Folding Knife 3" VG-10 Stainless Steel Nylon... $86.36 - $114.99 Select Options
- SOG Spec-Elite Mini Folding Knife 2.75" Spear Point VG-10... $92.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Since its debut, the Pentagon Elite series from SOG has achieved great popularity among the military and law enforcement community, as well as the general marketplace. The Pentagon Elite is impeccably balanced and features ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) handles, ambidextrous slotted thumb studs, machine screw construction, a low-reflective bead-blasted blade and clip, SOG's Arc-Lock system, and a reversible military-style clip that enhances gripping. Spearheading the Pentagon Elite is a shark tooth tip that increases point strength.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Shape: Spear point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible
- Locking Mechanism: Arc-Lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-60
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 4.30 oz.
- Made in Japan
Shipping Weight: 0.455 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.