Remington Rear Sight Assembly Remington 700, 870 less Base Screws
- Remington Front/Rear Sight Base Screw 700, 870, 1100... $5.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 10-Round... $7.99 Available
- Remington Rear Sight Windage Screw 870, 1100, 11-87... $6.19 Available
- Remington Rear Sight Aperture 870 Police, Special Purpose,... $9.99 Available
- Ruger 46" Sporter Scoped Rifle Gun Case Nylon Black with Red... $33.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Plano Protector Pro-Max Side-by-Side Double Scoped Rifle Gun... $74.99 Available
- Remington Rear Sight Slide 870, 1100, 11-87 Matte... $20.49 Available
- Ruger Phoenix Scoped Rifle Case 48" Nylon Gray... $36.49 Available
- Pelican 1750 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Wheels Polymer... $219.99 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Remington Four, 74, 740, 742, 7400 25-06... $37.99 Available
- Baker Shotgun Bead Sight Installation Vise Large .115" to... $17.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150... $26.49 Available
Finish: Black Matte
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.059 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.