Cylinder & Slide Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue Package of 2
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Magazine Release Lock 1911 ... $2.99 Select Options
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Slotted Head Blue... $1.99 Available
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Hex Head Blue... $4.99 Available
- Swenson Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $2.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $3.29 Available
- Colt Magazine Release Lock 1911 Steel... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Les Baer Custom Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.54 Select Options
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.29 - $2.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Housing Pin 1911 ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Magazine Release Spring 1911... $1.99 Available
- Colt Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 Blue... $4.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 11 lb... $7.89 Available
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Hex Head Stainless... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP... $29.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous... $58.99 - $60.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP... $59.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.