Remington Trigger Block Gun Lock
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Federal Top Gun Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz #8 Shot... $6.69 - $65.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $26.99 Available
- Winchester Value Pack Keyed Alike Trigger Locks Package of 3... $9.29 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Sig Sauer P238... $14.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet with... $54.99 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 380 ACP Aluminum Red Package of 5... $17.60 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Kit 38, 9mm Caliber... $8.29 Available
- HK Magazine HK45C, USP Compact 45 ACP 8-Round Steel Blue... $63.99 Available
- Stack-On Handgun Vault Security Pistol Case with Key Lock... $29.99 Available
- Winchester 22-Piece Pistol Gun Cleaning Kit in Soft Sided Case... $17.79 Available
Type of Lock: Key Color:Remington Green
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.