Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) 255 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose Box of 20
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) 225 Grain Hard... $32.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip Case Extractor Matte... $5.09 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 147 Grain Jacketed... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal... $24.99 - $117.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal... $19.99 - $92.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type... $35.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Winchester Win1911 Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 - $264.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 Auto Rim Ammunition:
You've been asking for a couple heavy 45 AUTO RIM standard pressure loads, so by popular demand, here they are. Both of these loads utilize high quality Starline brass. We've also incorporated flash suppressed powder so you can shoot in the dark without blinding yourself and this is important because over 95% of all civilian shootings in the USA occur in low light when the criminal element is at work. Both of these loads are the ballistic equivalent of +P 45 ACP loads, yet they operate at standard 45 ACP pressures. These loads are safe to use in ANY 45 ACP revolver that is in normal operating condition, including ANY model 1917 Colt or S&W revolver.
Check out the below velocities fired from personal real world revolvers, NOT test barrels. You'll notice that the new S&W 4 inch MT Gun gives velocities almost as fast as the older S&W revolvers with 5.5 inch and 6.5 inch barrels. This is not a typo. It simply shows that the new S&W revolvers are made to much tighter tolerances than the older S&W revolvers and therefore give higher velocities per inch of barrel.
Item # 31A - 255gr. hard cast flat nose bullet
Item # 31A was designed for deep penetration with no bullet expansion. It will shoot through stick frame and dry wall construction walls and through both doors on a 2003 Dodge Ram or through a black bears, etc. It was designed for, among other things, outdoor use including black bear protection. Expect around 27 inches of penetration.