Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.92 - $307.57 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- Vortex Logo Cap Brown Cotton... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Case Lube-2 Liquid... $4.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- Butler Creek Alaskan Magnum Sling with Sewn-In Swivels... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain Hornady... $22.99 - $101.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.