Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mossberg 500, 535, 590 and 835 Pump Action Shotguns" Book
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $9.33 - $18.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Z-Max... $20.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "AK-47: AKM & All Variants" Book... $6.49 Available
- Mossberg Ejector Screw Mossberg 500, 590 20, 12 Gauge, 835... $3.99 Available
- ProMag Mossberg 500 / 590 Enhanced Slide Safety... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade II Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 2.25"... $8.99 Available
- Plinker Tactical S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle Magazine Loading... $7.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $10.29 - $15.49 Select Options
Excerpt from the Guide: Oscar Frederick Mossberg and his two sons, Iver and Harold, founded the company in 1919. To this day, it is the oldest family owned firearms manufacturer in America and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Their first firearm was a four barreled .22 handgun known as the "Brownie". Currently Mossberg has over 100 design and utility patents and was the first to introduce Monte Carlo style stocks, molded trigger housings, spring-loaded quick release swivels, the first 3- 1/2" chambered 12 gauge shotgun, and the first firearm manufacturer to be ISO 9001 certified.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.