Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mossberg 500, 535, 590 and 835 Pump Action Shotguns" Book
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $4.79 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 75 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Snugpak Combat Casualty Blanket Olive Drab and Silver... $4.29 Available
- Quikclot 25 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge... $10.40 Available
- Winchester Match Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $26.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Data Log" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- BSA Red Laser Sight and Flashlight Kit with 1" Rifle Scope... $42.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Winchester 1300 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
Excerpt from the Guide: Oscar Frederick Mossberg and his two sons, Iver and Harold, founded the company in 1919. To this day, it is the oldest family owned firearms manufacturer in America and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Their first firearm was a four barreled .22 handgun known as the "Brownie". Currently Mossberg has over 100 design and utility patents and was the first to introduce Monte Carlo style stocks, molded trigger housings, spring-loaded quick release swivels, the first 3- 1/2" chambered 12 gauge shotgun, and the first firearm manufacturer to be ISO 9001 certified.
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.