Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mossberg 500, 535, 590 and 835 Pump Action Shotguns" Book
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Gamo Rocket Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 16.2 Grain Round Nose... $5.69 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can Organizer Plastic Black Package of 3... $7.99 Available
- Power Custom Trigger Rebound Spring S&W J, K, L, N-Frame 12 lb... $1.89 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "12-Gauge Shotshells" Reloading Manual... $10.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $11.29 Available
Excerpt from the Guide: Oscar Frederick Mossberg and his two sons, Iver and Harold, founded the company in 1919. To this day, it is the oldest family owned firearms manufacturer in America and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Their first firearm was a four barreled .22 handgun known as the "Brownie". Currently Mossberg has over 100 design and utility patents and was the first to introduce Monte Carlo style stocks, molded trigger housings, spring-loaded quick release swivels, the first 3- 1/2" chambered 12 gauge shotgun, and the first firearm manufacturer to be ISO 9001 certified.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.