Benchmade 530SBK Folding Tactical Knife 3.25' Serrated Spear Point 154 CM Stainless Steel Black Finished Blade Grivory Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154 CM
- Handle Material: Grivory Scales with 420J Stainless Steel Liners
- Blade Shape: Modified Spear Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Closed Length: 4.17"
- Overall Length: 7.42"
- Weight: 1.88 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.