Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $38.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #429421 44 Special, 44 Remington... $71.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #421... $10.49 Available
- Lyman 1-Cavity Shotshell Sabot Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge (681... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
Material: Steel arms, Hardwood handles
Function: Handles for opening and closing Lyman bullet molds
Shipping Weight: 1.175 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.