Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds
- Lyman Super Moly Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.99 Available
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #225415 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311041 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Replacement Belt for Model A and Model B... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
Material: Steel arms, Hardwood handles
Function: Handles for opening and closing Lyman bullet molds
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.