EOTech EXPS3-4 Holographic Weapon Sight 223 Remington Ballistic Reticle Matte CR123 Battery with 7mm Raised Base
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- Surefire X300 Ultra Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $209.30 Available
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- MagPul MOE MVG Vertical Forend Grip for MOE Handguards AR-15... $18.95 Select Options
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5" x 2.4" x 2.8"
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 1/2 MOA
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail, adjustable for width variation
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: Yes
- Battery Type: CR123
Shipping Weight: 1.330 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.