Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain SST Boat Tail Box of 100
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $5.74 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/5 oz Rifled... $5.89 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $4.74 - $5.49 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $17.10 Available
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $14.50 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $53.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $34.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $30.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 3.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.