Puma Classic Series Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4.7" Trailing Clip Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
- Puma SGB Series Elk Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4.2" Drop Point... $82.99 Available
- Puma SGB Series Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4.7" Trailing Clip... $70.99 Available
- Case Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9.5" Clip Point Stainless Steel... $121.91 Select Options
- Puma Classic Series Buddy Fixed Blade Knife 3.9" Trailing... $139.99 Available
The Puma Classic Series Skinner is perfect for any skinning tasks. The Classic Skinner features elegant Stag handles with brass rivets and polished blade and finger guard. The 440C German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Classic Skinner is as beautiful as it is tough, and perfectly balance so you can make short work of your skinning tasks. Comes with a Leather Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440C German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 4.7"
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 9.4"
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Made in Germany
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.