ProMag Magazine Hi-Point 995, 995TS Carbine 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel Blue
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 17.25" Bullseye Targets Package of... $8.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $22.49 - $29.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Polymer... $9.99 - $13.29 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection H-K Hook Kit 1-1/4" Sling... $11.49 Available
- Do-All Heli Spinner Handgun Target 38 to 44 Caliber Steel... $39.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Hi-Point 4095TS Carbine 40 S&W 15-Round Steel... $19.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $69.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black 2... $28.40 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.480 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.