KA-BAR BK13 Becker Remora Fixed Blade Knife 2.25" Drop Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade Skeleton Handle
- Cold Steel Bushman Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point Blade SK-5... $24.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK7 Becker Combat Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip... $92.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BK9 Becker Combat Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9" Drop Point... $102.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $12.87 Available
- Cold Steel Roach Belly Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116... $13.72 Available
- KA-BAR BK3 Becker Tac Tool Fixed Blade Knife 7" Chisel Point... $102.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR BK10 Becker Crewman Fixed Blade Knife 5.5" Clip Point... $81.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Becker Remora is Proudly Made in the USA and is the ideal fine work tool to keep in your rucksack or possibles bag.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A
- Handle Material: Skeletonized
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade length: 2.25"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Overall Length: 5.125"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.