RWS 350 P Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel with Airgun Scope 4x32mm Matte
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $265.99 Available
- BSA Lightning XL SE GRT Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $374.99 Available
- RWS 48 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $305.99 Available
- Avanti 887 Medalist Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Laminated... $429.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $249.99 Available
- Benjamin Marauder Bolt Action PCP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $529.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $285.99 Available
- RWS 350 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $469.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.56 Grain... $5.99 Available
- Gamo Magnum Double Ring Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.5 Grain... $3.99 Available
Long range pest control, target practice or just plinking, the RWS 350 P Magnum Air Rifle can do it all! The 350 represents a new level in Airgun shooting with its sleek design, strong break barrel action, and easy-to-cock handle. What's more, with velocities approaching that of rim fire projectiles, this model offers shooters many options for use. Even if you are not an air gun enthusiast, but instead a serious hunter, take advantage of the RWS 350 P's crisp two-stage trigger and sharpen your skills in the off-season in preparation for your next big hunt. This air rifle is a classy, well-rounded addition to any gun collection.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.2 lbs
Overall Length: 48.375"
Barrel Length: 19.625"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1250 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Hooded Post
Rear Sight: Open, Adjustable for windage and elevation
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.