- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feathers and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120", 4 fletch 75" x 105", and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60" x 120" 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is held at a 45 degree angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
- Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet