Bitzenburger Arrow Fletching Jig Straight Clamp Aluminum
- Bohning Triple Tower Fletching Jig... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bohning Tower Fletching Jig for Impulse Vanes... $54.99 Available
- Bohning Helix Tower Arrow Fletching Jig Polymer... $64.99 Available
- Bohning Pro Class Arrow Fletching Jig with Straight Clamp... $31.49 Available
- Bohning HELIX Arrow Fletching Jig Polymer Red and Black... $43.99 Available
- Bohning Big Jig for Right Helical and Offset Fletching... $46.99 Available
- Bohning Blazer Jig STR8 Fletching Jig... $34.34 Available
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Easton BondAll Arrow Insert Adhesive 5 Gram Tube... $3.88 Closeout Special
- Steel Force Beyond Bond Arrow Fletching and Insert Adhesive... $5.49 Available
- Bohning Blazer Vane Arrow Fletching 2" Pack of 36... $7.99 - $9.39 Select Options
- Norway Industries ZipStrip Arrow Cleaning Tool Steel... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norway Industries Fusion Vane Arrow Fletching 2.1" Pack of 36... $6.21 - $8.89 Select Options
- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feathers and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120", 4 fletch 75" x 105", and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60" x 120" 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is held at a 45 degree angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
- Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet
Shipping Weight: 2.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.