Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark II, Hawkeye Short Action Factory Barrel Channel Pillar Bed Synthetic
- NDUR Utility Flame Fire Starter Gel Pack of 2... $5.09 Available
- NDUR Wind & Waterproof Wooden Storm Matches Box of 25 2 Pack... $5.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Coghlan's Two Step Drinking Water Purification Kit... $8.99 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Canteen with Cup... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Apex Tactical Spring Kit Smith & Wesson Sigma... $20.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Front Mounting Screw Ruger M77 Mark II... $1.99 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #35... $5.19 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #36... $5.19 Select Options
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with swivel studs, straight comb and recoil pads. The pillar bedding in this stock utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock at critical mounting locations. These aluminum pillar beds ensure a rock solid fit to the action of the rifle to give you the best accuracy possible. The rifle stock is also designed to free-float the barrel for maximum accuracy.
- Firearm Fit: Ruger M77, Ruger Mark II, Ruger Hawkeye
- Action Length: Short action
- Barrel Fit: Standard factory barrel
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz.